Embracing Digital Tools for Content Masters
On this course, you’ll learn about the digital technologies you can use to make your teaching and learning easier.
- From designing the content, recording your videos, administrating, and structuring your course, you’ll discover digital tools for communicating and searching, and explore the creative possibilities offered by digital technology.
- You’ll learn why and how to stay safe online, how to find trustworthy content, and the importance of how others perceive you online.
- You’ll also learn how to use the internet to search and apply for teaching and explore how online communities can help you in a variety of situations.
- After completion of this course, you will be able to develop your own Course.
Design Hassle-Free Websites With WORDPRESS
WordPress (WP, WordPress.org) is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes. WordPress was originally created as a blog-publishing system but has evolved to support other web content types including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, membership sites, learning management systems (LMS) and online stores. WordPress also features integrated link management; a search engine–friendly, clean permalink structure; the ability to assign multiple categories to posts; and support for tagging of posts. Automatic filters are also included, providing standardized formatting and styling of text in posts (for example, converting regular quotes to smart quotes).
Programming with Scratch- Basic Level
"Learn Programming with Scratch- Basic Level"
from June 01, 2021 to June 10, 2021.
This is the course which is your child need in this competitive world for learning all the logical capabilities or apply his analytical mind to solve all problems.
We will be teaching all programming skills to the participants without complex codes.
Easy way to make your child learn this must skill.
Anyone who wants to learn technology can join this course, no age bar only thing we need from you is passion to learn.
If you or your child are from Arts or Commerce or Science, you are perfect to enroll in this course.
You will learn following tools in this course:
1. Animate characters or your name.
2. Animate your Characters.
3. Imagine your Characters.
4. Create your Stories.
5. Make your Sounds by Voiceovers.
6. Make your own Music and Rythems
7. Make your Characters Fly, Jump.
8, Animated Scenes with music.
9. Glide your Characters.
10. Make your own Games:
v Chase star and score points
v Dog chasing Cat
v Bouncing Balls Games.
v Jumping Over Obstacles
The goal of the course is to finish with an understanding of logics without code. Just drag and Drop…
Dr. Mandeep Kaur
Captivating Presentations with PowerPoint-II
Dr. Ruchi Sharma
Department of Computer Science